I have got to get motivated! My sister-in-law and one of my husband's cousins will be here tomorrow! It is 9:30 at night and I don't have the energy to do all of the cleaning that my house so desperately needs! Usually I do a pretty good job of keeping the mess under control. Clinton has been on call for the past week, so I have lost a lot of sleep (I still can't sleep well when he is not here.) waiting for him to get home. On Sunday he worked from 7am to 6pm. Then he was called in at 11pm and didn't get back home until 4 in the morning! After a few hours of sleep he went back to the hospital at 7am. I don't feel that it is fair for me to be complaining when he is completely exhausted! But for some reason I feel SO tired! I seriously can't get my body moving! If I just go to bed and wait until tomorrow to clean I may not get done in time! Or I may wear myself to a frazzle! I wish little cleaning fairies would come out of hiding and clean my house while I slept! Okay, now I'm delirious! Lord, please help me to get a good night sleep and wake up with renewed energy and strength!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This cleaning fairy is just too far away to help. I'm sorry!
I hope you are awake and renewed this morning. You can do it! (And if it doesn't end up just how you want it, YOU will distract them from the rest and they'll never notice anyway--as long as you don't point it out.)
Seems Tuesday was the day of being tired!!! Hope your well rested and motivated today. If they are family...or true friends...it shouldn't have to be perfect! Love ya!
If you ever catch those cleaning fairies please please please send them my way!
Post a Comment