Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello, Hello Again! La, la, la.......

What's the name of that song?  Or is that the name- "Hello Again"?  


What a wonderful day!  God is GOOD!  He is so faithful!  He is bigger than ANYTHING that this world may throw at us!!!  Even (and especially) the things that we think, "Oh, not this.  This is bigger than God or I could handle!  This is unbeatable!".  RRRRRRR!  Wrong answer!  ALL things are possible for God!  Yes, LORD!  Please be aware of one of the devils most effective tricks - "I can't tell anyone about this.", "I can't trust anyone.", "No one will listen to me.", "They don't care.", "They won't understand.", "They will judge me."!  NO!  Don't listen!  It is called... ISOLATION!  The devil wants to kill, steal, and destroy!  Prey is easier to overtake when it stands alone!  That's why armies (and families should too) stand shoulder to shoulder in battle!  Please do not believe the enemy's lies!  He wants you to feel that everyone that loves you is too busy and happy to listen to your problems!  Do not allow yourself to be isolated!  " He protects me like a strong, walled city, and He loves me.  He is my defender and my Savior, my shield and my protection."   Psalm 144:2     "The LORD is close to everyone who prays to Him, to all who truly pray to him."       Psalm  145:18

3 comments:

Minetta said...

You just now realized that?!!!
JUST KIDDING! You're so great Mary Jane. Yes. God is greater than it ALL combined!
You weren't referring to "Hello again. Hello." by Neil Diamond?
I don't think I know "Hello, hello again! La, la, la..."
Merry Christmas (in case I forget.)

Tina said...

Thank You for your words today. God has worked some amzing things through my z"blogging" world, to bring me back to...Him.

God is Great! I Thank God he sent you today and filled you will His amazing love.

Bekki B said...

Preach it sista! You just blessed yourself didn't you? Oh and me too! Giggle!