Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

I know that it is only the 23rd, but I will not be here to tell you on Christmas Day!  And really, who's gonna be reading their blog then anyway!?  Wow!  Did December fly by for anyone else?  Whew!  

I am so very blessed!  I thank God for my wonderful husband (& bestfriend!), for my amazing children, my family and all my friends!  I am thankful that my sister forced me to start a blog.  I really enjoy hearing from my "blog friends" and reading all of your posts!  You help lift my spirits when I am feeling down.  And assure me that I am not alone in some of the struggles that I experience!  Thank you and please know that you are greatly appreciated!    
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bekki B said...

Merry Christmas, girl!!! I can't wait till Sunday!

Minetta said...

We love you Mary Jane!!! Merry Christmas!!!
(Yes. December FLEW by like Santa's Reindeer!!!)
I can't believe Christmas is here already.