Sunday, December 28, 2008

After Jake left, Bingley fell straight to sleep!  Those two pups were little fur balls of energy!  






Some of our very dear friends, Mark and Bekki B., came to visit today!  We really enjoyed getting to spend some much needed time with them!  The boys had a great time playing with their foster son, Clyde.  And Bingley (our puppy) loved playing with Jake (their puppy)!  It feels good to have friends that love you!  When you get together after a long time, it feels like you were never apart!  We have been friends for over ten years, so I guess we are more like family! (We are all brothers and sisters in Christ)!  Thank you for visiting us guys.  Come again soon!  We love ya!  

2 comments:

Bekki B said...

We had a great time Mary!!! Jake and Clyde were zonked out as well in the back seat...Jake now seems bored with big ol' Mollie Joe! Or maybe he's just tuckered! I look forward to coming again...and I LOVE your house!

Hannah said...

They look like they had a bunch of fun !! they are sooo cute!!
Love ya!
Hannah