One of my most favorite things to do is READ! Love it!! I really enjoy sharing the "magic" of books with my children. I have always read to them in hopes of instilling a love for reading. Ethan and Ezra love to read! Every night they read a few chapters of their books before "lights out". Owen doesn't read yet, but looks at books and makes up his own stories for the pictures. That brings up a huge challenge that I will be facing VERY SOON!!! Teaching Owen to read!!!!! I'm a little nervous! Okay, maybe more than a little! If anyone has any good tips, let me know!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Story Time!
Posted by MaryJane at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Girl!! No tips, but I will be praying for ya!!
I have to admit this is one of my BIGGEST downs falls I have as a Mother I do not read to my kids half as much as I should. I knowshame on me I feel so much guilt about it and yet I don't do enough to fix it. You are amazing.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you did the same with your cat last night. I would say GREAT minds think alike but your mind if far GREATER then mine. Your comment made my day and I am looking forward to turing o the fireplace amd amking a cozy little gnest for the kitties again tonight.
Post a Comment