Monday, January 5, 2009

Pray for us

We have a really bad virus going around our house.  Owen and I have it now.  It has been very hard today!  I don't have any strength yet I have to carry Owen to the bathroom every time he has to "go" or throw up (which happens at the same time).  He can't even hold his poor little head out of the puke bowl.  We are struggling to get through this.  It has been a VERY difficult day for me.  Please pray!

4 comments:

LORi said...

MaryJane I am praying Praying Praying!! I love you!! Call if you need me!!

Bekki B said...

Awe girl! Yes, I will pray for you guys! Be healed in Jesus' name! Love you all!

Minetta said...

Ew! That sounds like what Giardia can do to ya! YUCK! I'm sorry. Prayin' you get well soon!

Tina said...

Oh I am so sorry I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

When you get a chance check out my blog for two little sweet treats I sent you.

Oh my heart goes out to you it's hard enough to see our litte ones sick and even harder to care for them when we are sick aswell.