skip to main | skip to sidebar

MudPies and Butterflies

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yeah!  I finally found a horse!  She is absolutely the sweetest thing!(so far).  She may not be the most beautiful horse that you have ever seen but her personality is so calm and gentle!  Looks are not the most important thing, safety is!  These are a few pics we took right after bringing her home.  I am so excited and Clinton is already trying to steal her from me!  This morning when he woke up the first thing he said was, "I wonder how Jenny is doing."(her name is Jenny Mae, I might just keep it).  Then he put on his boots and went down to see her while I HAD TO GET THE KIDS READY FOR CHURCH!  That was not fair!!!!!  Well I'm gonna go spend some time with her now.  See ya!

Posted by MaryJane at 11:19 AM  

2 comments:

LORi said...

AHHH! Mar, I am soooo Happy for you!! That is a beautiful picture of her!! Looks like she belongs there!! I need to bring the kids to see her soon. We can do a unit study/Lesson on horses!! HEE HEE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

October 26, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Bekki B said...

Yeah Mary!

October 27, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me & my amazing husband!

Me & my amazing husband!

My Family

My Family

Ethan Shain

Ethan Shain

Ezra Michael

Ezra Michael

Owen Grant

Owen Grant

Emma Jane

Emma Jane

About Me

My photo
MaryJane
Hi! I'm MaryJane...a christian wife to my wonderful husband Clinton. Mommy to our 3 little Mudpies (Ethan, Ezra and Owen) and 1 sweet Butterfly (Emma Jane)! I am a homeschool mommy! I enjoy taking care of my family and our "baby" farm on Humble Hill!!
View my complete profile

My Favorite Blogs

  • Bekki B Stampin'
  • By LORI Designs Blog
  • Cheslsey Chapters
  • Chrissy's Daily Bread
  • Hannah Bug
  • Pink Sassafras
  • Simply Country
  • So Very Blessed
  • Tompkins Press

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (23)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (17)
  • ▼ 2008 (39)
    • ► December (12)
    • ► November (12)
    • ▼ October (15)
      • Look at the visitors we had this morning!
      • Jenny Mae is becoming more comfortable here.
      • Yeah!  I finally found a horse!  She is absolutely...
      • By LORI Designs 1st Blogiversary Giveaway
      • Little Fiona
      • Is this the horse for us?
      • Our "attempt" to take a Family picture.
      • Cumberland Falls
      • No title
      • Cumberland Falls
      • I couldn't resist writing one more time to tell yo...
      • No title
      • Emmie found a new friend at the apple farm!
      •  Hello, Blogger world!  Watch out here I come!  Se...
      • It's Official!!
 

Slideshow