I am a blogger! My sister Lori of By LORI Designs wouldn't hush until I gave it a try, so here I am trying!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
It's Official!!
Posted by MaryJane at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a blogger! My sister Lori of By LORI Designs wouldn't hush until I gave it a try, so here I am trying!!
Posted by MaryJane at 3:05 PM
4 comments:
Hi Mary Jane! I'm excited to see you in the blogging world! Did Lori drag you in or did you come willingly? haha Your family is beautiful and I can't wait to see more!
Oh MaryJane!! I am so happy you have a blog!! Love you!!
Yeah! I knew Lori would talk you in, but whose gonna make you do it everyday? I wanna see your house! PLEASE take pics and blog about it! I love your name too! Great!
OK so I know my comments are late but as I said previously I just found your blog through your sister and I LOVE it! You both are very creative and I am looking forward to getting to know you both.
Post a Comment