She looks great! How often do you ride her? You're living every little girl's dream! I'm so happy for you! interested (I just had to see what you thought was so fun about typing that word.) As for me, I messed it up and had to backspace. (So, you know, I had to try it again!)and again. exercise -foohy, I had to backspace AGAIN!- Oh well.
Hi! I'm MaryJane...a christian wife to my wonderful husband Clinton. Mommy to our 3 little Mudpies (Ethan, Ezra and Owen) and 1 sweet Butterfly (Emma Jane)! I am a homeschool mommy! I enjoy taking care of my family and our "baby" farm on Humble Hill!!
1 comments:
She looks great! How often do you ride her? You're living every little girl's dream! I'm so happy for you!
interested (I just had to see what you thought was so fun about typing that word.) As for me, I messed it up and had to backspace. (So, you know, I had to try it again!)and again. exercise -foohy, I had to backspace AGAIN!- Oh well.
Post a Comment