Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Classroom!



Welcome to "Humble Hill Academy"! This is us hanging out in our homeschool room. Ezra is using Clinton's old, old, old laptop that we have given to the kids. Owen is listening to toddler songs. Ethan is finishing some homework. Emma Jane is dancing to Owen's music and Clinton is reading some consumer reports for vacuums (ours died). Can anyone recommend a good lightweight vacuum? I have to be able to haul it up and down the stairs. Anyway, I just thought I'd give you a peek at where we work learn and grow! After I saw the photos on the computer I wished that I had tidied up a bit first. Oh well, that's life! I am so extremely blessed to be able to homeschool my babies! I still don't understand why I was so afraid before! Doubt is an awful thing. Today Clinton and I went to the Christian Book Store. I am excited about a 52-Week Bible Journey-Just for Kids book that I got! It is like a curriculum for Bible class. I will be guiding my kids on a year-long journey through the Bible! (without having to come up with all the lesson plans myself!) It says that it is good for ages 3 to 12. That is perfect for me! I can't wait to start! I have to admit, I wasn't exactly giving the proper attention to Bible class. I have been trying to figure out how to get through all the subjects assigned for each day. But, now I can happily say that I am really getting the hang of this homeschool thing! Thank you Lord. I look forward to more improvement! I want to thank all of you who encouraged me in this decision! Thank you!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute room! Your house looks as colorful as mine!

LORi said...

MaryJane! This is the cutest school room ever!! Like mine! hee hee! :) Good picture but I have to say your room is even cuter in person!! Now go make little Einsteins out of those 4 adorable babies!!

Minetta said...

Ooohhh...aaaahhhh...I really like your homeschool room. What needs cleaned up, where?
I knew you'd be SO good at it. Look at you...you're soaring!

Bekki B said...

Wow Mary! This is a NICE homeschool room!!!! I can't wait to see the rest! HARRR, HAARRR!

Tina said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I have the utmost respect for homeschooling familes. You are one incredible Momma. i bow at your feet.

BTW that room is FANTASTIC