skip to main | skip to sidebar

MudPies and Butterflies

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mozart or Beethoven?

Little Ella Rhea And Emma Jane composing a master piece on the piano!  Ella said,"Now I'm gonna sing a song for you!".  Lori's kids are so not shy!  I had a WONDERFUL time with you all!  Hannah, Ethan and I rode the horses but I didn't get any pictures!  Argh!  At first Ethan and Hannah just took turns riding Pee Wee(the pony) while I rode Jenny.  Then I took them into our small corral to let them ride Jenny.  They did a great job!  Hannah rode completely by herself!!!  Good job Hannah!!!  I love you all!  Come back soon(especially if my house does not have to be clean.  That's the kind of guests that I like!)!!!!!






Posted by MaryJane at 2:36 PM  

2 comments:

Bekki B said...

How cute!!! Hey, when did you get a piano...and by the way, I am so jealous I wasn't invited to this rendevous!! Just kidding...but I wish I was there. That would have been a blast!

November 7, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
LORi said...

Two little singing angels!!

November 8, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me & my amazing husband!

Me & my amazing husband!

My Family

My Family

Ethan Shain

Ethan Shain

Ezra Michael

Ezra Michael

Owen Grant

Owen Grant

Emma Jane

Emma Jane

About Me

My photo
MaryJane
Hi! I'm MaryJane...a christian wife to my wonderful husband Clinton. Mommy to our 3 little Mudpies (Ethan, Ezra and Owen) and 1 sweet Butterfly (Emma Jane)! I am a homeschool mommy! I enjoy taking care of my family and our "baby" farm on Humble Hill!!
View my complete profile

My Favorite Blogs

  • Bekki B Stampin'
  • By LORI Designs Blog
  • Cheslsey Chapters
  • Chrissy's Daily Bread
  • Hannah Bug
  • Pink Sassafras
  • Simply Country
  • So Very Blessed
  • Tompkins Press

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (23)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (17)
  • ▼ 2008 (39)
    • ► December (12)
    • ▼ November (12)
      • Hello Again!
      • Uppercase Living (my bdrm. & front door)
      • Something exciting to blog about?
      • Thanks Lo!
      • Argh!
      • Message For Lo!
      • Our Classroom!
      • Mozart or Beethoven?
      • This is what you get when you try to take a family...
      • We had a great time riding Jenny Mae after church!
      • No title
      • Taking a break from school work to do some farm ch...
    • ► October (15)
 

Slideshow