Hi! I'm MaryJane...a christian wife to my wonderful husband Clinton. Mommy to our 3 little Mudpies (Ethan, Ezra and Owen) and 1 sweet Butterfly (Emma Jane)! I am a homeschool mommy! I enjoy taking care of my family and our "baby" farm on Humble Hill!!
5 comments:
I am completely in LOVE with her. Nice to se you. Sweet pics. I hoe all is well. School is almost out. You must be into testing soon.
Been thingking of you and your family.
I will be praying that the next few weeks go smoothly for all you homeschoolers. You ALL deserve Medals!!!!
You're alive!!!!! YAY!!!!
Emma is a baby doll!!! Look at those pigtails!!! Ooooh I bet you're having fun!
I love her little elephant...so cute!
Are you doing alright?
Hey Hey hey Sweet Emma Jane!! Aunt Lo Lo Loves YOU!!!!!
My sweet sweet Emma janey love the piggies so cute! I just want to eat her up.ADORABLE is what I got to say!!
~Hannah~
Sweet pics MJ! Come check out the ones I put on my blog of your cutie pie!
Post a Comment