Friday, February 20, 2009

In need of a VACATION!!!!

My internet is finally working again!  It has been out for a few days and Emma put my phone in the toilet!  It works only sometimes while plugged in!  So, I better say "Hello!" to everyone now!  While I have the chance!

We are doing well.  Staying very busy!  Hopefully, things will die down a bit soon!  I would LOVE to be on a warm and sunny beach somewhere!!!!  Oh, my goodness.  That would be lovely!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

I hear ya, I would love to lying on a white sandy beach by a sparling blue ocean somewhere.

I hope things calm down for you. Sounds like you have been CRAZY busy. Silly little Emma dumping your phone in the potty.

When Justin was little he once flushed bag on dog food down the toilet causing horrible damage 25# worth of expanding dog food mush.

The Pink Elephant said...

I enjoyed our "visit" also!! Love you sis!!! I will watch yours, you watch mine and we will sneak off somewhere...just our hubby and us!! DEAL?

LORi said...

Ah Man...I was still signed in as Ella The Pink Elephant...LOL!! Well, maybe you and her can which out babysitting the kids, etc LOL!! LOL!!

LOVE YOU ....LORI

Minetta said...

Might I suggest a cruise?!!! It IS wonderful, after all.
At some point you must believe that your children WILL be fine without you. (I know we hate to think that way). It's nice for them to get a break from the "norm", too. Grandparents or aunts and uncles can be good at spoiling kids for a week and everybody can feel renewed and happy to be back together again.
Plus...marriages DO take work and NEED nourishment.
When the time is right, you'll know. You can do it.
Love ya!

Bekki B said...

I perfer an Alaskan cruise so I don't have to look good in a bathing suit! Tee hee! However, if I had your body, I may be inclined to the beach...nah, I have lived on a beach half my life!